What is Strategic HR? The short answer to us at Performance HR, is that it isn’t HR.
Strategic HR isn’t HR, it’s business.
It’s leading people to align their efforts to achieve the results and strategy of the business. Not because they have to, because they want to.
The achievement of the business strategy becomes Strategic HR as we create an environment where outcomes are achieved through the combined efforts and engagement of people.
Strategic focused HR drives the alignment of your people to the achievement of your strategic outcomes. Where Everyday HR is about effectively and efficiently managing your people to achieve their best now, Strategic HR is about adding long term value to the business through a future focused, goal oriented approach.
Typically project based work, Performance HR offers the following Strategic HR initiatives to support the achievement of your overall business strategy.
Aligning People, Structure & Strategy
- Organisational Structure review and development
- Strategy facilitation and development
- Individual/Role alignment
- Incentive to drive focused achievement
- Business reporting framework
- Role Clarity
- Performance Evaluation frameworks
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Skill / Capability Matrix
- Talent Management Framework
- High Potential Program
- Workforce Planning
- Leadership Development
- Coaching & Mentoring program
- Succession Planning
- Culture assessment and change program
- Values development and behavioural change program
- Leadership development
- Employee Opinion Survey
- Change management
Performance HR take the time to understand your business, customers, strategy and goals and will formulate an approach to deliver on this through your people.