Our practical and straightforward approach makes us an ideal partner for your Everyday HR needs.
We’re the HR experts so you don’t have to be. We have the experience across a variety of industries to support your business to navigate people management.
Our Everyday HR Services are offered on an ad-hoc, regular or project basis depending on your needs. We are your HR Manager when you need one, for a fraction of the cost of a permanent employee.
Everyday HR supports our clients to
Concentrate on your core business, we manage HR so you don’t have to
Implement clear, cost effective HR solutions
Limit exposure to people related risk
Improve efficiency in people management activities
Our experienced HR Consultants will work with you to understand your needs and determine the appropriate Everyday HR Support to deliver results.
Call us today if you need:
- HR Advice – Whether it is a troublesome employee, conflict between employees, supporting managers to navigate a poor performing employee, or simply understanding policies and procedures, we’re here to help.
- HR Audit – Not sure your current HR system is optimal for your business or where to begin? We conduct a thorough review and provide practical recommendations to support your business manage risk and effectively manage your people.
- HR Administration – Employment Agreements, Employee Handbooks, Policies and Procedures, Modern Award and Interpretation and advice etc.
- Role Clarity – Do your people know their role purpose, key measurements of success and how to communicate this to their manager? We develop Position Descriptions, Measurable outcomes/KPIs and associated reporting frameworks.
- Managing Poor Performance – Supporting managers through a formal performance management process and if required, termination of employment.
- Performance Evaluation / Performance Reviews – We develop a simple yet meaningful performance evaluation process to encourage feedback and development.
- Recruitment & Selection – Can’t find the right fit? We can help develop a process that you conduct yourself or we can do it as an extension of your HR team. No percentage of salary fee, just pay for the time you need to fill the role.
- Induction & Onboarding – Found the perfect fit and need support integrating them seamlessly into your business? We can create a simple yet effective induction and onboarding program to have your new team member up and running quickly, whilst also ensuring compliance and managing risk.
- Salary / Wage Reviews – Are you paying the minimum Modern Award wage or a competitive market salary? Move away from salaried annual CPI increases to market based remuneration reviews.
- Investigations – Need an impartial party to carefully investigate and report on a workplace grievance or complaint? Our approach is timely, fair and aims to maintain relationships for all parties.
- Outplacement – Career Coaching Support – Redundancy or amicable separation with an employee is best supported by an outplacement or Career Coaching support program. With a range of programs to suit your budget, our cost effective program ensures your exiting employee is well cared for, without breaking the bank.