Career Transition Coaching
Career Transition Coaching – Outplacement – assists employers to effectively manage employee departures from the business. Regardless of the circumstances behind the decision to exit an employee, this can be a difficult, emotional and potentially high risk activity. When employee departures are managed effectively, this can not only protect an organisation’s reputation, but also reflect the organisations commitment to their employees and company values.
Performance HR assists organisations to effectively manage employee departures, tailoring an approach to fit the culture, individual(s) affected and expected outcomes. Our focus is on the individuals involved, providing support and guidance for managers to deliver the announcement in the most effective way, and for departing employees providing support and encouragement to successfully transition to their next career.
Our tailored approach may include:
- Advise and support the strategy development process
- Provide training for managers and supervisors
- Provide individual support for managers to deliver the message and individuals following notification
- Group programs
- Executive, Professional or Blue Collar programs ranging from 1 – 6 months in length
- Regular company reporting
- Each participant is matched to the most appropriate Career Consultant
Our personalised services have successfully supported clients transitioning from redundancy or retrenchment to those seeking a change in career direction.
What makes Performance HR unique in its outplacement offering is our holistic approach.
We spend time with our clients identifying values, skill levels and experience then matching these to new career opportunities. Ultimately our aim is to direct clients to new opportunities that better meet their personal values and career aspirations.
Performance HR also has a range of services not listed here, you can find out more by contacting us. Complete the form below to find out more.
Our clients are provided with a dedicated Career Consultant who tailor programs to individual needs, providing job coaching and encouragement whilst supporting our clients to develop technical skills in:
- Self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Career planning
- Networking and how to market yourself
- Resumes, addressing selection criteria and drafting cover letters
- Researching job market opportunities
- Managing recruiters and head-hunters
- Developing an on-line presence
- Interviewing techniques and negotiating offers
Additionally Performance HR offer specialist support services to our clients dependent on their needs and career ambitions including:
- Business mentoring
- Practical support in setting up their own business
- Financial planning
- Counselling support
- Superannuation advice
Our consultants pride themselves on their ability to work closely with our clients, develop relationships and an understanding of the individual, then ultimately connect them to new opportunities that better match their life and career journey.
Outplacement costs vary depending on the length of the program selected. With programs starting at $500, we are certain we can tailor the right package for you. Contact us now to discuss how we can assist.